- Multi-modeling and multi-scale
- Algebraic multigrid
- Design and performance for emerging architectures
- Parallel time integration
- Coupled physics problems
- Structured and matrix-free methods
- Hierarchical low-rank matrix decompositions
- Graph problems
- Multilevel methods for stochastic problems
- Machine learning and multilevel methods
The conference typically features morning and afternoon sessions consisting of individual talks of approximately 25 minutes each, including time for questions. In addition, special topics workshops and tutorials are often held during evening mid-day breaks. More details can be found below and on the program page.
The following tutorials will be offered this year on Sunday:
- Multigrid - the Fundamentals
- Algebraic Multigrid and Advanced Topics
- Parallel Multigrid
There will also be a reception on Sunday evening and a banquet on Wednesday evening.
Journal Special IssueTBD
The conference is held at Copper Mountain, Colorado, located 75 miles west of Denver just off interstate I-70 at exit 195.
Denver International Airport (DIA) is the closest major airport. From there, most attendees either arrive by shuttle or by car rental.
Summit Express provides shuttle service from DIA to Copper Mountain. The conference group code is FRSCI (direct link). The code provides 10% off the shared shuttle service. The full rates are given on the Summit Express website.