- Email address: email@example.com
Tom Manteuffel is a Emeritus Professor of the Applied Mathematics Department
at the University of
Colorado at Boulder.
Research: Tom's main research interests are (See vita.):
- Iterative methods for solving large sparse linear systems,
- Multigrid and multilevel algorithms
- Numerical methods for solving partial differential equations
- First-order systems least-squares finite-element methods
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Computational Electromagnetics
- Transport of neutral and charged particles.
A few recent research papers are accessible from our server at
System Least-Squares Methods.
Conferences and Workshops
Copper Mountain Conference on Multigrid Methods: March
Lake City AMG Workshop: September 12 - 16, 2017.