- Robustness of algebraic multigrid, including convergence
analysis and sequences of systems.
- Algebraic multilevel methods outside of partial differential equations:
including large-scale information analysis, statistical analysis,
image recognition, and quantum chromodynamics.
- Advanced architectures: including multicore applications,
distributed/shared memory algorithms, and data structures.
- Stochastic partial differential equations and uncertainty quantification:
including efficient algorithms for handling UQ, discretization,
and effects of nonlinearity.
- Large-scale optimization and inverse problems:
including interior point methods, PDE constrained optimization,
and sequential programming.
- Homogenization/upscaling: including multiscale methods and the
use of multigrid and domain decomposition principles.
- Environmental science & energy applications,
including atmosphere, ocean, ice modeling, wind energy, and fusion.
- Nonlinear solvers and applications, including Newton-Krylov
and FAS schemes, sensitivity analysis, and Jacobian approximations
Morning and afternoon sessions will consist of
individual talks of approximately 25 minutes each, including time for questions.
- Student Papers and Travel Support
- Preliminary Proceedings
- Special Journal Issue of SISC